These vegan buffalo cauliflower wraps are perfect for lunch! They're easy to make, healthy, flavorful, and loaded with fresh veggies and crispy baked cauliflower.
- 4 whole wheat large tortilla wraps
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 mini cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 avocado
- vegan ranch dressing
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large bowl, add milk, flour, and spices, and mix until combined and a thick, yet pourable batter is created.
- Add cauliflower florets to the batter and mix until all the florets are coated. Add the coated cauliflower to the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about an inch apart, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and pour the buffalo sauce over the baked cauliflower. Mix it right on the baking sheet until all the cauliflower are coated in the sauce. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Assemble and fold the wraps by lining up all the ingredients in a row next to each other. I started with cucumber, then carrots, then lettuce, then the baked buffalo cauliflower, then the avocado. If you're eating right away, add the ranch next. If not, leave the ranch off entirely.
- Fold in the sides almost enough so they touch, but with an inch or so between them, so some of the filling still peeks out. Then keep those side flaps pulled in and use your thumbs to bring the bottom flap over the sides. Wrap the bottom flap over the filling and the side flaps, rolling one or two more times, until the whole thing is secured.
- Enjoy right away, press the wraps to seal them, or wrap in tin foil and store in the fridge!
Putting too many ingredients in your wrap will cause it to tear when you try to fold/roll it up.
Warm up your wraps for 10-15 seconds either in the microwave or in a warmed pan. This will make the wraps so much easier to work with and make it less likely for them to tear.
Press the wraps to seal them and warm them up a bit! There's nothing worse than a wrap that is busting open or the ingredients are slipping out of the seams. You can use a panini press or just a pan to do this!
Only add ranch dressing if you're eating the wrap right away. If you're making these ahead of time, I highly suggest keeping the ranch on the side. The wraps will get incredibly soggy otherwise.
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Wrap
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 620mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 10.9g
- Protein: 10.3g
Keywords: easy vegan lunch idea, buffalo cauliflower wraps, buffalo cauliflower, vegan wraps, vegan sandwiches