This no churn raspberry sorbet is the ultimate summer treat! It's light, refreshing, flavorful, and can easily be made without an ice cream maker. Made with just 5 simple ingredients, homemade sorbet is naturally low in calories, gluten-free, and dairy-free!
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- To a food processor, add raspberries and water. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until fully puréed.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the raspberry purée through. You may need to gently push/scrape the purée through the strainer using a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice to the strained purée and whisk until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Pour into a shallow, non-stick 9-inch cake pan and freeze until solid. Depending on your freezer, it could take anywhere from 2-4 hours.
- Once frozen, remove from your freezer. Using a spoon, break the frozen mixture into large chunks. In two separate batches, put the broken pieces into the food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the sorbet into a loaf pan and freeze again until solid enough that it's scoopable (about 2 hours)!
- Serve in a bowl or on a cone and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
I do not recommend changing the amount of sugar. Lowering the amount will result in a very icy sorbet, while increasing it could cause it to not freeze.
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Freeze Time: 4 Hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 26g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0.5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4.5g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: raspberry sorbet, no churn raspberry sorbet, raspberry sorbet without ice cream maker