These mini no-bake breakfast fruit tarts are the perfect summer meal! Light and refreshing, this raw fruit tart recipe features a nutty, chocolatey crust, a creamy yogurt filling, & perfectly ripe, fresh, colorful fruit.
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 5-6 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs or cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup of vegan yogurt
- 1/2 cup-1 cup mixed berries
- Add walnuts, almonds, dates, maple syrup, cacao nibs, salt, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse for about 1 minute and 30 seconds or more. The dough should be sticky yet moldable when you squeeze it.
- Either keeping the dough in the food processor and removing it from it's stand, or transferring the dough to a bowl, chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Line each tart pan with plastic wrap, ensuring excess is hanging over so you can easily pull out the tarts. Divide the chilled dough between 8 4-inch mini tart pans. Press the mixture evenly into the pan and up the sides. Smooth and press down the center of the dough using your fingers or the bottom of a 1/4 cup measuring cup in order to create the bowl-like shape of the tart.
- Place the tarts on a baking sheet and chill them in the freezer for 5-10 minutes while you get your fruit and yogurt ready.
- Remove the tarts from the freezer and spoon 1-2 tablespoons of yogurt into each tart. Garnish with fresh berries, and a light drizzle of maple syrup. Remove from the molds and serve immediately. Enjoy!
If you'd like your crust to be smooth and have nearly no chunks of any of the ingredients, pulse it for longer.
If the food processor is getting stuck after a few seconds, add 1 tablespoon of maple syrup at a time until it gets going again.
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: 15 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Tart
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 22gg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 14.7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g
- Carbohydrates: 32.5g
- Fiber: 6.3g
- Protein: 7.5g
Keywords: fruit & yogurt breakfast tart, fruit tart, vegan fruit tart, vegan breakfast tart, vegan breakfast fruit tart, raw fruit tart, no bake tart, no bake fruit tart, mini vegan tarts, no bake breakfast tart,