Refreshing, flavorful, and easily made at home, this blueberry pomegranate margarita is the perfect cocktail for any occasion. Whether you serve this as it is, frozen, or skinny, you're going to want more than one, trust me.
- 2 ounces blanco/silver tequila
- 1 ounces orange liqueur
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces blueberry pomegranate juice
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Salted or sugared rim
- Fresh blueberries
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker or some sort of vessel you can put a lid on and shake well to combine. You could also add all ingredients to a mixing glass and stir with a cocktail spoon until combined.
- Rim glasses with lime juice then dip in coarse salt or sugar, if desired.
- Add fresh blueberries, ice, and pour in the margarita mix. Enjoy!
Make ahead of time or store leftovers in the fridge without ice for 7-10 days.
Make it skinny: by leaving out the agave
Make it frozen: by adding 2-3 cups of ice and blending until thick and frozen.
Nutritional values are estimates only. See our full nutrition disclosure here.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 Margarita
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 32g
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 16.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: blueberry margarita, pomegranate margarita, blueberry pomegranate margarita, homemade margarita